Andermatt Shearling Slipper [Narrow]- Kid's
CAN $72.79 CAN $129.99
The Birkenstock Andermatt is a slipper with a raised shaft and a removable footbed. Therefore, you can choose between three insoles. You can choose from the Standard Footbed, the Soft Footbed and the Shearling Footbed. All three insoles can be ordered separately. Perfect for all year round! This basic version of this design features our Standard Footbed. It replicates the natural print made by a foot walking on sand and will see you through the day in comfort. The upper is made from soft wool felt.
• Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed (Standard Footbed)
• Upper: wool felt
• Footbed lining: suede
• Sole: latex
• Details: raised shaft; decorative rivet
• Footbed “Made in Germany”
• Upper material: Wool felt: Wool felt counts among the oldest textile materials in the world and is the typical upper material for slippers.
• Insole: Natural leather: Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. Birkenstock purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. Birkenstock uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
• Footbed material: Cork: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com