First Light Stretch Hoody - Men's
CAN $186.97 CAN $339.95
The perfect layer for backcountry rock walls, big alpine faces, and frigid weekend ski tours, the Black Diamond First Light Stretch Hoody is the ultimate in dynamic four-season insulation that breathes efficiently and stretches with your every movement.
The First Light’s baffled body is packed with migration-resistant Primaloft Silver Insulation Active, maintaining breathability during even the most intense high-output pursuits. The Schoeller face fabric and stretch liner resist weather and encourage full range of motion, while remaining incredibly durable through rugged talus, brushy approaches and daily use. Redesigned for 2019 with an adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood, a low-profile, single-adjust hem and a highly packable design that stuffs into the internal stretch mesh pocket and clips onto your harness, all your needs are covered.
• Migration-resistant PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active
• Lightweight Schoeller® face fabric with Eco-Repel Bio® PFC-free DWR Technology
• Lightweight, stretch lining for added breathability
• Insulated windflap
• Front Length: 28.5 in from High Point of Shoulder
• Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood with drawcord adjustment
• Underarm gussets for added range of motion
• Low-profile, single-adjust hem
• Stows in internal chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
• Two concealed-zip hand pockets
• Primary fabric is Bluesign approved
• Fit: Regular
• Size: S-XL
• Weight: 475 g
• [Shell] Schoeller® stretch woven nylon with Eco-Repel Bio DWR (80gsm, 93% Nylon, 7% Elastane)
• [Insulation] PrimaLoft® Silver Active (60gsm, 100% Polyester)
• [Lining] Light weight stretch woven (58gsm, 100% polyester)
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com