Vida Stretch 2 Layer Pant - Women's
CAN $117.60 CAN $239.99
Sag 'em, ride 'em, love 'em. The women's Burton Vida Pants are slim fit to imitate your favorite low-rider jeans, yet hide a wealth of convenient features to keep you comfortable in all conditions. A zonal-mapped stretch mesh and taffeta lining adds mobility and moisture wicking where you need each one most. There's just enough room for layering when the mercury dips and inner thigh vents let air out when things get heated. Quilted hand-warmer pockets and exposed zippers satisfy your inner fashionista, while the long list of standard features ensure you're ready for anything the mountain throws at you.
• Conditions: Mild
• Designed for: Snowsports
• Living Lining™
• Extended Sizing
• Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
• Dryride two-layer recycled polyester stretch fabric(10,000mm/5,000g)is highly breathable, waterproof and quick drying
• Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions
• Mid-rise waist for a comfortable, ergonomic fit that eliminates gaps and exposure
• Mesh-lined, no-snag thigh vents
• Zippered hand-warmer pockets with quilting for added warmth and hook-and-loop closure hand pockets
• Bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com