Kånken Backpack 16L
CAN $80.49 CAN $114.99
Straight backs are happy backs!
Kånken was created as far back as 1978 to help prevent back problems among Swedish school children and quickly became a common sight at preschools and nature schools throughout the country. Today, 35 years later, Kånken has straightened millions of backs across the globe and has become one of Fjällräven's most beloved products. This classic backpack is equally suited to journeys to and from school or work, as it is to trekking and travelling. The material is hard-wearing, lightweight Vinylon F fabric that is able to withstand dirt and wetness. The spacious main compartment has a large opening with a zip, which makes it easy to pack and unpack. It has two flat side pockets and a zipped pocket on the front, perfect for those bits and bobs that you want to keep close at hand. The included PE foam seat cushion is stored in the interior back pocket where it prevents the contents of the backpack from poking against your back-and is always within reach for when you need to take a break and sit down, wherever you may be. The carrying system is simple but practical and consists of handles at the top and slender, adjustable shoulder straps. The logo on the front is reflective. It also has an address label inside the main compartment.
• Popular backpack in hardwearing Vinylon F fabric
• Carried as a backpack or a bag via convertible straps
• Removable seat pad, reflector in logo and front/side pockets
• Name and address label on inside of pack
• Water-resistant, Quick-drying, Durable
• Vinylon F: 100% Vinylal
• Webbing: 100% Polypropylene
• Environmental information: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
• Volume: 16L
• Dimensions: 38Hx27Wx13 cm
• Weight: 300g
• Soft brush and lukewarm water
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com