Katmai Backpack 65L - Men's
CAN $219.97 CAN $399.95
The weekend is here and it’s time to unplug. The Katmai 65 is large enough to accommodate the necessities while dynamic flex panels move with your body, delivering unprecedented comfort.
• Comfort grip custom molded loop zipper pullers
• Fully adjustable torso length and customizable hipbelt fit
• FreeFloat 360
• Ventilated, suspended mesh backpanel featuring Gregory's FreeFloat dynamic comfort cradle lower back system and auto-canting, rotating harnesses for the ultimate in dynamic fit and comfort.
• Recycled Materials
• Designed with the products lifecycle in mind, all fabrics have recycled content and feature a PFC-free durable water repellent coating reducing the environmental footprint over conventional material
• Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
• The ventilated backpanel has an odor control fabric treatment that inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria, keeping your pack fresher, longer
• FreeFloat 360 ventilated backpanel with dynamic flex panels and auto rotating shoulder straps that move with the natural movements of your body
• Moisture wicking ventilated backpanel with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology - an odor control airmesh treatment that inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria
• Adjustable shoulder harnesses and torso length plus customizable hipbelt fit and 3D Comfort Cradle for hotspot free, body-hugging comfort
• Auto-rotating, dual density shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle and hydration clip
• Perimeter alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management
• Full length side-loading access zipper for easy unloading and gear organization
• Oversized front zippered compartment with mesh divider to keep items in order
• Internal hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro Trek Reservoir (reservoir not included)
• Floating top pocket with large zippered compartment, small quick access pocket and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points and key clip
• Pack Body: 210D High Density 40% Recycled Nylon & 420D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
• Pack Bottom: 420D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
• Lining: 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135D Polyester with PFC-Free DWR
• Suspension: Lifespan EVA Foam & Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
• Frame: Alloy Steel Frame & Fiberglass Anti-Barreling Cross-Stay & HDPE
• Fit Range: 18" - 22" / 45.7 - 55.9 cm
• Hipbelt fit Range: 27" - 53" / 68.5 - 134.2 cm
• Capacity: 65L / 3966.495cu in
• Product Dimension: 30.3 x 12.6 x 17.3 in / 77 x 32 x 44 cm
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com