Maya 16L Backpack - Women’s
CAN $76.97 CAN $139.95
• BioSync dynamic suspension with flexible tendons that stretch and move with your body
• Adjustable torso length with 3D foam breathable backpanel
• Women's specific body-hugging flexible hipbelt with dual zippered pockets
• Women's specific Die-cut BioSync flexible shoulder harness with sternum strap and hydration clip
• Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades
• Dedicated zippered hydration pocket with SpeedClip hydration hangar compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir (reservoir not included)
• Top zippered pocket with soft touch liner to protect valuable items and interior mesh zippered security pocket with key clip
• Dual side stretch mesh pockets with side compression
• Front stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure and reflective webbing
• Trekking pole/tool attachment with bungee closure system
• Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management
• Available in Plus Size with extended length shoulder straps and hip belts, plus additional fit revisions to accommodate larger body shapes.
• Ideal fit for: Women
• Activity: Day Hiking
• Suspension technology: Bio-Sync
• Compartment access: Panel
• Closure Type: Zipper
• Number of external pockets: 5
• Hydration compatible: Yes
• Hipbelt included: Yes
• Hipbelt pockets: Yes
• Trekking pole Attachments: Yes
• One size
• Adjustable torso: Yes
• Fits torso: 14" - 19” / 35.6 - 48.3 cm
• Fits hips/waist: 27 - 45" / 68.5 - 114.3 cm
• Weight: 1.65 lbs / 748 g
• Volume: 16 L / 976 cu in.
• Max carry weight: 20 lbs / 9.1 kg
• Packed dimensions: 19" x 9.5" x 8.5" / 48.3 x 24.1 x 21.6 cm
• External material: 100% Nylon
• Pack body: 210D Honeycomb CryptoRip Nylon / 420D High Density Nylon
• Pack bottom: 420D High Density Nylon
• Lining: 40% Post-Consumer Recycled 135D Polyester
• Suspension: 3D perforated EVA Foam.
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com