Rugged Mountain Pant - Men's
CAN $98.60 CAN $289.99
Extremely durable, fully featured and stretchy - an outstanding hybrid trekking pant. Tough polyamide fabric that are harsh weather resistant, and stretchy panels combine to make the pants tougher than most but still keep the freedom of movement. Fully adjustable for the perfect fit - and letting you make tweaks on the go as you switch activities. Weatherproofed with a fluorocarbon free DWR treatment for extra peace of mind.
• Weight: 800 G (SIZE L)
• Triple stitching on the main seams, double stitching on others; made in a hardwearing stretch Polyamide weave
• Reinforcement in seat and over knees with 4-way stretch fabric
• Internal elastic webbing at waist, with Velcro adjustable straps
• Zip fly with button closure
• Six belt loops, two in front with hook loops
• Two hand pockets, two thigh pockets with stretch bellow, one zippered back pocket
• Phone pocket inside the right thigh pocket
• Zippered ventilation at thighs
• Reinforced lower leg insteps made of durable 500D Polyamide and single-layer PU coating
• Gaiter hook and buckle adjustable leg hems
• Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
• Regular fit
• The model is 188 cm tall and is wearing size L.
• Machine wash 40º C, normal process
• Do not bleach
• Tumble dry, Normal, Low heat
• Iron, low
• Do not dry clean
• Wash with similar colours
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Climatic™ 95% Polyamide, 5% Elastane, very durable heavy poplin weft stretch woven, 268 g/m², bluesign® approved
• Water resistant reinforcement weave (non seam-sealed): FlexAble™ 89% Polyamide, 11% Elasthane, very durable oxford reinforcement 4 -way stretch weave with a soft polyester interlock next-to-skin backer, 293 g/m², bluesign® approved.
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com