Albula Insulated Hybrid Jacket - Women's
CAN $155.99 CAN $259.99
A sporty and functional insulated jacket.
The Albula Hybrid is a versatile, partially insulated jacket for hiking, mountaineering and ski touring. It keeps you warm in all the right spots but is breathable at the same time. The jacket’s stretchy panels allow you to move freely even with its tighter fit-making it a perfect thermal layer as well. Environmentally-friendly production was important to us when we designed the Albula Hybrid: Outer fabric made of recycled polyester, lining made of recycled polyamide. The Thermore® Ecodown® synthetic fiber lining is made from recycled PET bottles and is the vegan, wash-and-wear down alternative with excellent fill power and a high thermal rating in damp conditions. The Albula family: Sustainable, functional and sporty.
• Athletic fit
• DWR coating offers light protection from wet conditions
• Hybrid construction with stretch sections for additional freedom of movement and temperature regulation
• With PFC-free Durable Water Repellent(DWR)treatment
• 2 side pockets with concealed zippers
• Filled with recycled synthetic Ecodown® fibers for an optimum heat-weight ratio
• Storm flap behind front zipper for increased weather protection
• Elastic inserts made from recycled polyester on the sides and inside of arms
• Very lightweight and comfortable outer material made from 100% Recycled Polyester
• Filling: 100% Polyester
• Insert: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
• Lining: 100% Polyamide
• Main: 100% Polyester
• Denier(Main material): 20Dx20D
• Do not use chlorine-based bleach
• Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
• Do not iron or treat with steam
• Spin at 400rpm
• Max 400rpm
• Tumble dry gentle
• Machine wash on synthetics/permanent press cycle(Max. 30°C)
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com