Albula Insulated Jacket - Women's
CAN $127.49 CAN $249.99
Always warm during any activity.
The Albula is among our most sustainable insulated jackets. It is made almost entirely of recycled materials: outer fabric made of recycled polyester, lining made of recycled polyamide. The Thermore® Ecodown® synthetic fiber filling is made from recycled PET bottles, making it the vegan, wash-and-wear alternative to down. It boasts excellent fill power as well as a high thermal rating even in damp conditions. The Albula is both comfortable and versatile. Its excellent warmth-to-weight ratio makes it great for hiking or everyday wear. On cold days, the loose cut makes it easy to combine with other garments and wear over a thick mid-layer.
• Regular fit
• Suitable for: Hiking, Urban
• Very lightweight and comfortable outer material made from 100% recycled polyester
• With PFC-free Durable Water Repellent(DWR)treatment
• Filled with recycled synthetic Ecodown® fibers for an optimum heat-weight ratio
• High, tightly sealing collar
• Two zippered side pockets
• Elasticated cuffs and hem for a clean fit
• Filling: 100% Polyester
• Lining: 100% Polyamide
• Main: 100% Polyester, 20Dx20D
• Do not use chlorine-based bleach
• Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
• Do not iron or treat with steam
• Do not use fabric softener
• Max 400 rpm
• Tumble dry gentle
• Machine wash on synthetics/permanent press cycle(Max. 30°C)
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com