Haldigrat HS Pants - Men's
CAN $299.24 CAN $524.99
The Haldigrat HS Pants Men – super comfortable hardshell pants for free tourers, their cool fit is inspired by freeriding.
Those who don't shy away from strenuous climbs benefit from the high breathability of the pants. The pants' design focuses on the most important features for freeriders, which include good accessibility and the size of the pockets. The long ventilation openings ensure that the body climate remains balanced even during strenuous ascents. Fun Fact: The Haldigrat HS Pants Men are named after the Haldigrat in Central Switzerland – a true freeriding insider tip.
• Water column: 20,000 mm
• Vapor permeability: 20,000 g/m²/24h
• Removable, elastic bib for protection from powder snow and for greater comfort
• Special wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from outside
• Barryvox®-compatible zipper pocket with a loop inside
• 2 water-repellent zipper pockets
• Side ventilation with splashproof zipper
• Snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
• Reinforced seam edges and ski edge protection made from Dyneema®
• Snap button to adjust leg width for improved crampon compatibility.
► Cut: Loose Fit
• Suitable for: Ski Touring, Skiing
• Denier (main material): 40Dx40D
• Breathability: 20.000 g/m²/24h
• Weight: 496 g
• Main Material - Backing: 100% Polyester
• Main Material - Face: 100% Polyamide
• Insert: 85% Polyamide, 15% Spandex
• Main material: 100% Polyamide
• Main Material - Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
• Do not use chlorine-based bleach
• Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
• Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
• Minimize spinning
• Tumble dry gentle
• Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com