Rime Light Flex Insulated Hooded Jacket - Men's
CAN $152.75 CAN $324.99
Super-light insulating jacket for winter activities.
The Rime Light Flex is an exceptionally lightweight, versatile insulating jacket with synthetic fiber insulation. When ski touring, hiking, mountain climbing or skiing, it fits snugly to the body thanks to its stretch insulation and side inserts made from elastic Polartec® Power Grid™ fleece, so that you can combine it with other items using the layer principle. The Pertex® Quantum Air lining makes the jacket wind-repellent as well as particularly breathable, extremely light and compressible. When you don’t need the jacket, you can easily stow it away in the side pocket-the Rime Light Flex can go with you everywhere.
• Athletic fit
• Suitable for: Mountaineering, Ski touring, Hiking
• Woven main material made from 20-denier nylon
• Filled with 40g/m² OTI Stretch insulation for optimum heat retention and enhanced freedom of movement
• Fitted hood can be worn under a helmet
• Ykk Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
• 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
• Zippered inner pocket
• Elastic hem and cuffs for improved fit
• Jacket can be stowed in side pocket
• Filling: 100% Polyester
• Insert: 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex
• Lining: 100% Polyamide
• Main: 100% Polyamide, Denier 20Dx20D
• Do not use chlorine-based bleach
• Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
• Do not iron or treat with steam
• Do not pierce with needles
• Tumble dry gentle
• Machine wash on normal cycle(Max. 30°C)
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com