185 Rock'N'Wool Long Pant - Women's
CAN $66.15 CAN $135.00
Versatile, comfortable pants in pure Merino wool for winter tours
Our 185 ROCK'N'WOOL LONG PANTS for women are extra soft and keep you warm when the weather gets cold and the going gets tough thanks to their fine Merino wool.
Freeriding starts with the first layer of clothing, as this layer is crucial for functionality. The long pants is made of 100% fine Merino wool with a fineness of 19 microns. It feels comfortable on the skin and ensures an optimum climate thanks to its temperature and moisture-regulating qualities.
Our classic also has a brand new look: The split design and fresh colors with multi-colored twisted yarn and on-trend waistband reflect the multi-faceted nature of your winter adventures. The 185 ROCK'N'WOOL LONG PANTS for women are an absolute must for any freeride!
• Extremely soft thanks to its 19-micron wool fibers
• Moisture and temperature regulating
• odor neutralizing
• 100 % virgin wool (OWP-Merino)
• Fine 19 Micron fiber diameter
• Fine Merino wool, 185 g/m²
• Itch-free and comfortable to wear
• Tasmanian Merino
• Weight: 164 g
• Ortovox wool promise (OWP): The wool used in this product has been inspected for compliance with the Ortovox wool promise
• Fair wear foundation(FWF): This product was manufactured under fair working conditions in conformity with Fair Wear Foundation.
• Climate Neutral: This product is climate neutral. It was produced in the most environmentally friendly way possible. Any unavoidable CO2 emissions have been offset.
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com