Coldfront Down Jacket - Men's
CAN $192.47 CAN $349.95
All-purpose down jacket that keeps you warm with 700 fill down insulation, and feeling good with wind-blocking 53% recycled ripstop fabric.
The Coldfront Down jacket is your new go-anywhere, do-anything, never-leave-your-side-staple. This collection was dreamed up to do better with recycled materials, sustainable improvements, and responsibly sourced down insulation – all while keeping you warmer. Engineered for extra insulation and loft, the Coldfront combines the best of natural and synthetic insulations for a modern approach to warmth that you won’t be able to leave behind.
First, it's packed with 700+ fill power of responsibly sourced down insulation for the very best warmth in cold environments. Next, it uses a 53% recycled ripstop exterior fabric that blocks wind, resists rain and snow, and stays light to save on weight. Finally, it's got 85% recycled Outdoor Research exclusive VerticalX™ ECO insulation on the tops of shoulders and wrist cuffs, preventing heat from escaping in key areas.
• Adjustable Insulated Hood
• VerticalX™ ECO Insulation on Shoulders and Cuffs Eliminates Cold Spots and Increases Weather Resistance
• Brushed Tricot Lined Hand Pockets
• Interior Drop-In Pockets
• Elastic Drawcord Hem™
• bluesign® approved
• Pertex® Quantum Eco 100% Polyester (53% Recycled) 30D Double Rip Stop Shell and Lining
• 700+ Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Down Insulation Main Body
• VerticalX™ ECO 100% Polyester (85% Recycled) Insulation 150 G/M2 Tops Of Shoulders
• Wrist Cuffs
• Center back length: 29"
• Weight: 20.7 oz/585 g
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com