Hi-Loft Down Puffer - Baby
CAN $132.30 CAN $189.00
This is our warmest down jacket for babies.
It layers easily and has an insulated hoody and soft, smocked internal elastic at the cuffs to keep out drafts. The shell fabric is netplus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution. Insulated with warm, compressible 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down(duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
• 700-fill-power 100% recycled down(duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)is compressible and warm, quilt-through construction keeps down in place
• Warm three-panel hood with quilted construction and spandex binding at opening for a secure fit
• Full-length zipper with wind flap, zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets with flat drawcord pulls
• Spandex binding at sides of hood, elasticized back hem and soft, smocked elastic internal cuffs keep cold out
• Built with wear to spare, this garment has our hand-it-down ID label and a quick and easy-to-use repair patch
• Regular fit
• Lining fabric and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved
• Shell: 1.2oz 20-denier NetPlus® 100% postconsumer Recycled Nylon ripstop made from Recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, with a ciré face and a PFC-free DWR finish(durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
• Lining: 2.2oz 100% Recycled Polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
• Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down(duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com