MTN 80 Pro Touring Skis - Unisex
CAN $384.99 CAN $699.99
Perfectly balanced lightness for the ascent and agility on the descent.
Designed for skiers eager to embrace a new skill, Salomon’s MTN 80 Pro is the light and agile touring ski you want to hop on when the slopes get busy and it’s time to get away from the crowds. It features recycled, durable materials that reduce its environmental impact, so you can do something restorative for you and the environment.
• Touring efficiency: At just over 1.1kg(for the 170cm model)and with a well-balanced profile, this ski makes it easy to maintain a perfect position and not waste energy when skinning up
• Adaptable alpine performance: This ski’s traditional, All Mountain shape ensures you can enjoy your descent no matter whether you are coming down the slopes, or discovering a new line in the backcountry
• More sustainable: Made to last with up to 40% sustainable materials, this ski is part of Salomon’s untiring sustainability efforts aimed at minimizing our product’s impact on the environment
• Full Poplar Woodcore: A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations
• Cork Damplifier: Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight
• Skin Tail Clip: Precut notch in the tail of the ski allows quick, easy and secure attachment of climbing skins
|Ski Weight (Pair)||
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com