Ambush Jacket - Boy's
CAN $148.84 CAN $228.99
Provides premium weather protection and style for fun in the snow, on or off the slopes.
Its stretchy exterior fabric is waterproof and breathable with a durable water repellent finish and critical seam taping to extra wet-weather protection. 133g of PrimaLoft Black ECO Insulation provides warmth and comfort while out in the cold and there's a helmet-compatible hood that can easily be removed for those bluebird sunny days. The Ambush Jacket also has plenty of pockets for stashing snacks and tissues and stretchy thumbhole cuffs for keeping little hands toasty warm.
• Stretch Recycled Repreve Polyester Plain Weave 10k/10k Laminate and DWR - Reliable waterproofing and breathability with added stretch for comfortable movement.
• Primaloft Black ECO Insulation (133g) - Provides premium warmth without the extra bulk.
• Removable Helmet Compatible Hood with Inner Hood Gaiter - An added layer of protection from the elements and easily fits over any helmet.
• Critically Seam Taped - Extra level of waterproofing that ensures no moisture sneaks in.
• YKK Reverse Coil Center Front Zipper - Simple, durable, and easy for little hands to grab.
• Reverse Coil Chest Pocket Zipper - Safe and convenient spot for stashing lip balm or cash for the day.
• Zippered Hand Pockets - Nice place to warm up little hands and hold ski essentials like snacks or tissues.
• Fixed Powder Skirt w/ Snaps and Gripper Elastic - Keeps deep snow and wind out and traps body heat in for added warmth.
• RFID, Internal, and Mesh Goggle Pocket - Perfectly placed for keeping important items safe and within an arm’s reach.
• Adjustable Cuff Tabs w/ Gussets and Interior Stretch Cuffs w/ Thumb Holes - Allows for an easy fit over or under gloves/mittens and ensures hands stay extra warm.
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com