Abura Tight - Women's
CAN $72.80 CAN $130.00
Experience complete freedom of movement with the Abura super slim technical women's leggings made of shellstreatch fabric that provides outstanding comfort.
Their quality and characteristics offer you multifunctional performance: they are hard-wearing, breathable, quick-drying, lightweight, ergonomic and suitable for any sporting activity. They incorporate an adjustable waist with a hidden inner drawstring and adjustable hem with zip.
• Technical, hard-wearing and breathable leggings to adapt to all your movements while you are walking in the mountains.
• Breathable: It has a fabric that helps regulate body temperature by allowing sweat to be expelled
• Stretch: Elastic garment that provides comfort and exceptional freedom of movement.
• Lightweight: Garment with reduced weight that provides extra comfort and makes carrying easy.
• Quick Drying: Garment that stands out for the speed at which it dries. Ideal for hot days that cause sweating.
• Made of recycled materials
• Made of biodegradable natural materials.
• Made of organic cotton.
• Made of Bluesign® fabrics.
• Fabric certified as manufactured in a sustainable way and respectful of working conditions.
• Fabric Composition: 100% Polyester
• Maximum temperature 30°C
• Do not dry clean
• Do not bleach
• Maximum iron temperature 110°C
• Can be dried in a low temperature cycle
► Shellstretch fabric is bi-elastic for improved body adaptation, always keeping its ahape as well as being hard-wearing and comfortable. Designed to quickly absorb perspiration and transport moisture away from the body, it also has a water-repellent finish. Shellstretch fabric is ideal for activities requiring total freedom of movement. This makes it ideal for mountain sports requiring total freedom of movement.
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com
It's simple, drop us a line!
We'll answer your questions rapidly.
on exclusive deals and promotions by subscribing to our newsletter today.
We’re a partner site of Altitude Sports and an authorized dealer of 450+ brands