Kars Jacket - Men's
CAN $190.40 CAN $280.00
Technical features and comfort come together in this men's jacket to accompany you on all your adventures.
The waterproof garment with 2.5 layers is very lightweight, very breathable and water-resistant with a PFC-free treatment . The Bluesign® certified semi-elastic fabric is made with 20D and 60 g/m2 recycled stretch nylon (pre-consumer) and with ripstop to reinforce the most exposed parts.
• Its 20k impermeability make it very water-resistant but without sacrificing lightness. Kars is a sustainable jacket that will protect you in your outdoor activities.
• The 4-way stretch micro-filament structure (65% recycled poliamide comming from recycling fishing nets and 35% elastan) offers good thermal insulation, breathability and moisture wicking properties.
• The highly stretch fabric enhances freedom of movement and provides a good insulation and thermal regulation for colder days.
• Made of recycled materials.
• Made of biodegradable natural materials.
• Made of organic cotton.
• Made of Bluesign® fabrics.
• Sustainable and toxic-free water-repellent treatment.
• Made from recycled materials such as fishing nets and plastic bottles etc.
• Fabric certified as manufactured in a sustainable way and respectful of working conditions.
• Fabric Composition: 100%Polyamide
• Maximum temperature 30°C - Short centrifuge
• Do not bleach
• Maximum iron temperature 110°C
• Can be dried in a low temperature cycle
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com