Freedom Insulated Jacket - Girls
CAN $136.49 CAN $209.99
For all-day insulated protection from cold, wintry elements
Girls can hit the slopes in the newly updated waterproof Girls’ Freedom Insulated Jacket that features an attached, helmet-compatible hood for snowsports, powder skirt, and zippered pockets to keep snacks safe.
• Body and lining made with recycled polyester
• Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
• Secure-zip pass pocket on left sleeve
• Powder skirt
• Drop-tail hem
• ID label
• Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
• Attached, helmet-compatible, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
• Reverse-coil center front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
• Shaped sleeves with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
• Water-resistant, exposed, reverse-coil-zip, ski-lift-friendly hand pockets
• Dump pocket with goggle cloth
• Heat transfer logo on left chest; 146, JK3, logo on back; 6SO, 6S1, water-based, screen-printed logo graphic on back
• Insulation: 200g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% Post-consumer Recycled Polyester in body, 150g in sleeves and 100g in hood
• Solid Body: 75D 117g/m² DryVent™ 2L-100% Recycled Polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent(Non-PFC DWR)finish
• Print Body: 75D 121g/m² DryVent™ 2L-100% Recycled Polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
• Lining: 76g/m² 100% Recycled Polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com