Infinite II VECTIV Trail Running Shoes - Men’s
CAN $91.20 CAN $239.99
Combining a 3D dual-density Pebax® footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCtrl™ grip, our Vectiv™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail.
And in the Infinites, this translates as the perfect balance of responsiveness and support in ultra-distance trail running shoes. The soft-ground design delivers high-level traction on extremely technical terrain. The tongue wings reduce slippage while enhancing the step-in comfort and fit. And our updated D-width last accommodates a broad set of consumer foot shapes. Compared to the original, our Infinite II Trail Running Shoes have a 10mm greater toe spring, 1mm more cushion, and 1mm greater lug depth for better traction on rocky trails. All this means you'll be fully supported while the rockered midsoles propel you into your next gait cycle.
• Upper: Tongue wings to reduce slippage and enhance the step-in comfort and fit
• Made on an updated D-width last that accommodates a broad set of consumer foot shapes
• Sole Unit: Vectiv™ 2.0 rockered midsole offers a forked heel and forefoot and a TPU plate for increased lateral displacement and stability
• Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
• Plush, premium-EVA midsole with a 6mm high-rebound Pebax® drop-in insert at the forefoot
• 10mm greater toe spring than the original Vectiv™ Infinite
• Surface Ctrl™ rubber outsole with 5mm lugs and a soft-ground design for high-level traction on extremely technical terrain
• Midsole has 1mm more cushion and outsole has 1mm greater lug depth than the S21 version
• Grip sole
• Technical trail tracks
• Stack height: 28mm/22mm
• Offset: 6mm
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com