Tanager Jacket - Women's
CAN $120.00 CAN $239.99
Bring pared-back street style to tree runs and backcountry cruising with the Tanager Anorak.
DryVent™ two-layer shell fabric will protect you from wind and snowfall without overheating, while the powder skirt will keep snow off your back when riding deep. The underarm vents are pretty useful for warmer spring sessions but on cooler days we recommend pairing this shell with a base and midlayer. The roomy kangaroo pocket is media compatible, so you can keep the tunes rolling all day.
• Standard fit: This garment is true to size for an easy, comfortable fit
• Attached hood with a drawcord for adjustability
• Secure-zip kangaroo hand pocket with a media pocket and media port
• Hook-and-loop wrist pass pocket
• Internal goggle pocket
• Side-entry zip
• Underarm vents
• Side-snap powder skirt
• Dryvent™: Seam sealed two-and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable
• Intended Use: Skiing and snowboarding
• Solid Colours: 163g/m², DryVent™ 2L-100% Recycled Nylon With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent(Non-PFC DWR)Finish
• Printed Version: 172g/m², DryVent™ 2L-100% Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent(Non-PFC DWR)Finish
• Close all fastenings
• Machine wash 40°C
• Use a mild detergent
• Tumble dry
• Retreat the garment
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com