Fitz Roy Trek Shell Shoes - Women's
CAN $167.74 CAN $304.99
VEJA creates a shoe conceived for treks and hikes: The Fitz Roy is a technical hiking shoe with a solid and stable sole, thanks to multi-directional crampons and a Rock-Plate.
Trek-Shell is a very resistant, tightly woven fabric made of recycled polyester. Inspired by outdoor textiles, it provides a reinforced structure, great malleability, and flexibility. The fabric is treated with a PFC-free Durable Water Repellent, keeping your feet safe from light rain or wet ground. This fabric is well suited for outdoor activities.
• Weight: 384g (size 43)
• Drop: 6 mm
• Ride: Neutral
• Surface: Outdoor and trek
• Upper in Trek-Shell: Recycled polyester (100%)
• Panels made in T.P.U.
• Logo V and heel support insert in Pebax® Rnew®
• Ricinus oil (62%)
• Insole: Amazonian rubber (12%), sugar cane (47%)
• Midsole: Sugar cane (50%)
• Outsole: Amazonian rubber (31%)
• Tech lining: Recycled polyester (100%)
• Laces: Recycled polyester (100%)
• Bio-based / Recycled (43%)
• Made in Brazil.
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com